Ex-San Antonio attorney Christopher “Chris” Pettit, accused of stealing his clients’ money, spent more than $250,000 in the 40 days after he filed for bankruptcy.
The spending is detailed in court exhibits that are part of the Chapter 11 trustee’s motion seeking an order directing Pettit to show why he should not be held in contempt for withdrawing $125,000 from his retirement account after filing for bankruptcy June 1.
- Loyalty of high value law firm clients
- Steps For Hiring a Virtual Legal Assistant for Law Offices
- Take Steps To Protect Your Law Firm
- Alex Jones' attorney Norm Pattis wants out of Sandy Hook case
- Brazil’s Lefosse Continues to Expand, Recruiting Another Tax Partner