NEWTOWN — In the first Connecticut court appearance since Alex Jones was sprung from bankruptcy protection to face a damages award trial for a defamation case he lost to Sandy Hook families, his New Haven-based attorneys asked to be dropped from the case.
“We are in an untenable position — our communication with our client has broken down,” said Cameron Atkinson, a lawyer who works with high-profile New Haven attorney Norm Pattis. “We have not had direct communication with our client in over a month.”
- Washington AG wins sanctions against attorney behind voter fraud lawsuit
- Attorney Lin Wood loses appeal over state bar's mental health probe
- Viewpoint: What kind of deal is attorney Billy Gibbens cutting for DA Jason Williams?
- New York Attorney General Warns of Risks in Crypto Investment
- Former Rep. John Lesch apologizes to St. Paul City Attorney Lyndsey Olson after legal settlement – Twin Cities